Recipe by sgprodigy-recipe
This turned out to be a real cool strawberry cosmo alternative that I derived while utilizing a recipe that I did not have all the right ingredients to make. This turned into a favorite! The original recipe called for orange liqueur (had orange vodka) and lime juice (had Sprite). Then I changed up the quantities a tiny bit.
- 3 ounces strawberry vodka
- 1 ounce orange-infused vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Sprite
- 1⁄2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 4 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Add strawberry vodka, orange vodka, Sprite, cranberry juice, lemon juice, and ice cubes to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 4 seconds. Caution: The Sprite is carbonated and will create pressure in the shaker, so please hold cap firmly.
- Open shaker over a sink (due to the pressure) and then pour into a martini glass.