Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Pour yourself a large glass of cold milk and enjoy one of these fudgy brownies. These are my husband's favorite brownies and he requests them often. They are easy to prepare and very tasty.
- 354.88 ml self-rising flour
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 177.44 ml real butter, melted
- 354.88 ml chopped nuts (optional)
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 1 can cream cheese frosting (or your homemade cream cheese frosting)
- Mix together all ingredients except frosting, until well mixed.
- Grease and flour a 13x9 baking pan and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
- When cooled frost with cream cheese frosting.
- Makes about 12 to 16 brownies depending on how large you cut them.
This recipe was incredible. It was so easy to make and it tasted like heaven. The only change I made to the recipe was that I did not add nuts and instead of the cream cheese frosting, I sprinkled powdered sugar on top.
Very good and super easy to make.