1/1 Photo of Mike's Chocolate Martini
Chef #652964's Note:
This is a variation of the many Chocolate Martini's out there. This version is quite tasty. The finished martini looks like chocolate milk with chocolate flecks floating within.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 42.52 g vanilla vodka
- 42.52 g godiva chocolate liqueur
- 4 ice cubes
- 7.08 g chocolate shavings
- 1Add vanilla vodka, Godiva Chocolate liqueur, and ice cubes to a coctail shaker.
- 2Shake well for 4 seconds and strain into a martini glass.
- 3Garnish (sprinkle) the chocolate shavings into the drink.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mike's Chocolate Martini
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: