Not sure where I found this recipe, but it sounds good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 lbs chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 green pepper, core, seed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 cups tomatoes, peel, seed, chop
- 1/2 cup dry vermouth
- 1/2 cup stuffed olives, sliced
- 4 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and brown on all sides in the butter.
- 3Sprinkle with the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4Add the green pepper, onions, garlic, tomatoes, and vermouth.
- 5Cover tightly and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Add the olives and cook for 10 minutes longer.
- 7Serve with grated cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mike Douglas' Chicken Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1036.2
- Calories from Fat 657
- Total Fat 73.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 332.6 mg
- Sodium 464.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 77.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: