Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Not sure where I found this recipe, but it sounds good.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 green pepper, core, seed, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 cups tomatoes, peel, seed, chop
- 1⁄2 cup dry vermouth
- 1⁄2 cup stuffed olives, sliced
- 4 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and brown on all sides in the butter.
- Sprinkle with the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the green pepper, onions, garlic, tomatoes, and vermouth.
- Cover tightly and bake for 30 minutes.
- Add the olives and cook for 10 minutes longer.
- Serve with grated cheese.