Mika G.'s Note:
I had some leftover taco meat I was trying to use up for breakfast. I thought about an omelet but wanted to be a little more creative so I made this up this morning and my family loved it! We topped each egg cup with sour cream and cilantro. They also go great with hash browns!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 6 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 3Lightly spray each tortilla wedge with cooking spray and place 2 wedges in each muffin cup, overlapping to form a cup.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 5Meanwhile, place eggs in a bowl and scramble with green onion and garlic powder.
- 6Place some cheese in each muffin cup. Top with salsa, taco meat and egg mixture.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until egg is set.
- 8Serve with sour cream and cilantro.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mika's Mexican Egg Cups
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.9
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 222.6 mg
- Sodium 392.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: