Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had some leftover taco meat I was trying to use up for breakfast. I thought about an omelet but wanted to be a little more creative so I made this up this morning and my family loved it! We topped each egg cup with sour cream and cilantro. They also go great with hash browns!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 6 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Lightly spray each tortilla wedge with cooking spray and place 2 wedges in each muffin cup, overlapping to form a cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, place eggs in a bowl and scramble with green onion and garlic powder.
- Place some cheese in each muffin cup. Top with salsa, taco meat and egg mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until egg is set.
- Serve with sour cream and cilantro.