Recipe by Mika G.
I love this recipe! It's so easy. Just add one ingredient after another to a wok, stirfry for a few minutes, toss and serve. This is so good my family likes it better than the restuarants!
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 4 cups long grain rice, cooked, cold
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 5 tablespoons light soy sauce (to taste)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- toasted sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour cooking oil into a nonstick wok or large heavy skillet. Preheat over medium-high heat. Add the ham and green onion; stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked rice, peas, celery and soy sauce. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until mixture is heated through. tossing gently to coat all of the ingredients with the soy sauce.
- Push rice mixture to the sides of wok. Add the lightly beaten eggs to the center of the wok or skillet. Cook and stir about 1 minute or until the eggs are completely cooked and well mixed with the other ingredients.
- Add several drops of toasted sesame oil and pepper to taste. Stir until the ingredients are well mixed and serve immediately.