Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I had some bok choy and cabbage slaw to use up, so I just added them into this dish. It turned out great. This is another one-dish meal. Simple and easy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 ribs bok choy, green, cut in ribbons and white, cut in chunks
- 3 ounces ramen noodles, beef flavor
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (to taste)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Brown beef and onion.
- Add whites of bok choy and cook til crisp tender.
- Add greens,sesame oil, soy sauce, ramen noodles along with water.
- Cook until noodles are tender, add coleslaw mix.
- Sprinkle green onions on top.