Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup medium firm tofu or 1⁄2 cup firm tofu, cubed
- 2 large shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dried hijiki seaweed, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons miso, paste
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons spinach, chopped
- In a medium pot, add the water, tofu, mushrooms, and seaweed and bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5-8 minutes, until mushrooms are tender.
- Remove from heat, stir in the miso, onions, and spinach and let sit for another 30 seconds.
Simple and nice, thanks.