- 473.18 ml long grain white rice
- 946.36 ml water, approximately
- 59.14 ml golden raisin
- 1.23-2.46 ml salt
- 22.18 ml cinnamon
- 28.39 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml saffron (optional)
- plain yogurt, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash rice well. Place 2 cups rice in a rice maker (or pot), add 4 cups water, or enough water to just cover the rice with no grains sticking out.
- Add raisins, salt, cinnamon, saffron (optional) and then drizzle olive oil around in a circle over the rice mixture. Mix well with spoon so rice and ingredients are blended together. There should be enough cinnamon added to give off a strong scent of cinnamon. Adjust amount as needed.
- Cook rice in rice maker or pot and after rice is cooked, stir ingredients together one more time. Spoon onto large platter and serve with plain, nonfat yogurt.