Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We drink this all summer long. Summer is from April to November, so we drink a lot of this.
- 8 lemons
- 177.44 ml sugar, or to taste
- 4.92 ml orange blossom water, or to taste
- 59.14 ml freshly chopped mint
- water or seltzer water
- ice cube
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons and sweeten to taste with the sugar.
- Add the orange blossom water and the mint, and stir or shake well together.
- Pour a little into a tall glass and fill with water or soda and ice.
This was really good and refreshing! I only used 1/2 cup sugar and that was plenty for my tastes. Yummy!!
Mmmmm, love the orange water and mint additions. For the water I went with club soda so it had some bubbles as well. The fragrance is so very nice and the taste does not let down what that fragrance promises. I used Splenda for the sugar and am very happy that I made a pitcher full. :D
I really enjoyed this very tart lemonade. I had to add even more sugar for my child, who likes it very sweet. The orange blossom water really imparts a unique flavor. If you enjoy unique tastes, give this delicious lemonade a try. I found that the lemon juice mixture came out to 2 full cups of liquid - 1/3 cup of the mixture mixed with a tall glass of ice water came out perfect. (originally reviewed on 1/17/02, edited typos)