I made this one up and my little sister loves it! I do too! It's so easy! :P Use leftover cooked rice to make this as another side for another day...:D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put cooked rice in a microwaveable bowl large enough to fit the rice and to mix all the ingredients in it.
- 2Add the butter. Place bowl in microwave for 15 seconds.
- 3Remove bowl from microwave, mix rice and add the cheeses. Place in microwave one more time until the cheeses have melted (make sure to cover the bowl so you dont make a mess! :P).
- 4Mix well and taste. Add salt if needed!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwaved Cheese Rice
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 144.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g