Recipe by Vanessa
I made this one up and my little sister loves it! I do too! It's so easy! :P Use leftover cooked rice to make this as another side for another day...:D
- 1 -2 cup cooked white rice (we prefer jasmine but use the one u love!)
- 2 -3 tablespoons cream cheese (or sour cream...whatever soft cheese you want or have)
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- salt, only if needed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cooked rice in a microwaveable bowl large enough to fit the rice and to mix all the ingredients in it.
- Add the butter. Place bowl in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Remove bowl from microwave, mix rice and add the cheeses. Place in microwave one more time until the cheeses have melted (make sure to cover the bowl so you dont make a mess! :P).
- Mix well and taste. Add salt if needed!