- 2 slices bacon
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (or salad dressing0)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 4 -6 slices avocados
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices colby cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon on paper towel-lined plate.
- Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until brown.
- In small bowl mix bacon, tuna, mayonnaise and onion.
- Spread half evenly on each toast slice.
- Top with two or three slices avocado, the sprouts, one slice tomato and cheese.
- Place on paper towel-lined plate.
- Reduce power to 50%. Microwave 1-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes, or until heated and cheese melts.