- 1 acorn squash
- 1 mcintosh apple (small-medium)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon low-fat margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook squash in microwave till soft yet firm about 4 minute.
- Cut in half and discard seeds.
- Core apple; peel if desired.
- Slice apple place in small bowl.
- Microwave covered about 2 minutes,stirring every minute (should be a thick apple sauce).
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and margarine into apple.
- Fill squash halves with 1/2 of mixture in each.
- Microwave covered 1-2 minutes.
- Let rest 30 seconds and then serve.