- 473.18 ml instant rice, uncooked
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 113.39 g green chilies, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix rice, broth and garlic powder in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on HIGH 9 to 10 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese, sour cream and chilies. Cover tightly and microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and let stand about 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.