Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 3 small apples, divided
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- Core and chop one apple.
- In small bowl mix chopped apple, raisins, syrup, sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut a pocket in the center of the roast.
- Stuff center of roast with half of fruit mixture.
- Place roast on roasting rack.
- Tie with butcher's string to secure stuffing.
- Microwave at High 2 minutes.
- Reduce power to 50%.
- Microwave 10 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn after half the time.
- Core remaining apples; place apples next to roast.
- Spoon remaining fruit mixture into apple centers.
- Baste roast with syrup from fruit mixture.
- Microwave at 50% 10 to 15 minutes, or until internal temperature of roast is 170 degrees.
- Check temperature in several places.
- Cover with foil.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Apples will tenderize after standing.