princess buttercup's Note:
Homemade Doggie snacks !!I have done a bit of research (due to the comments posted)and Onions can cause anemia in dogs. (garlic does not). I suggest you leave out the onion salt. Add celery salt or just ommit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients together.
- 2Add egg and enough broth to moisten.
- 3Roll dough into a ball (floured surface).
- 4Roll dough out to desired thickness (thinner for smaller dogs) and cut with cookie cutter.
- 5Place in a single layer on a microwave-safe baking dish.
- 6Cook on HIGH in microwave for 10 minutes or until firm.
- 7Let biscuits cool and harden.
- 8Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Dog Biscuit Treats
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 910.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 524.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 176.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 39.9 g