Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A different marmalade made in the microwave.
- Finely grate peel of one orange and one lime.
- Set aside.
- Peel all fruit.
- Place pulp in a food processor and coarsely puree.
- Place puree in a 12-cup microwave-safe bowl; stir in peel and sugar.
- Microwave, uncovered, on High for 8-10 minutes , until mixture comes to a full roiling boil and boils for 1 minute.
- Stir well once during cooking.
- Let cool slightly.
- Pour into sterilized jars; cover and refrigerate.
- Keeps well for at least two weeks.
So quick and easy with a wonderful fresh taste due to the fast cooking time. I sliced the peel very thinly rather than grating it. Will certainly do it again. Thanks, Helen, Shenzhen, China.
Have not tried the recipe but love the look of it, as I am not permitted grapefruit, breakfast without marmalade is a no no. Will certainly make this in the next day or two. Rosemary in N.Z.Thank you.