A different marmalade made in the microwave.
My Private Note
- 1Finely grate peel of one orange and one lime.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Peel all fruit.
- 4Place pulp in a food processor and coarsely puree.
- 5Place puree in a 12-cup microwave-safe bowl; stir in peel and sugar.
- 6Microwave, uncovered, on High for 8-10 minutes , until mixture comes to a full roiling boil and boils for 1 minute.
- 7Stir well once during cooking.
- 8Let cool slightly.
- 9Pour into sterilized jars; cover and refrigerate.
- 10Keeps well for at least two weeks.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Citrus Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (696 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 172.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 163.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g