Microwave Orange Pineapple Marmalade
photo by mary winecoff
- Ready In:
- Put quartered oranges into food processor that is fitted with a metal blade and process until ground.
- In micro safe 2 1/2 qt dish, combine oranges, pineapple, sugar and lemon juice.
- Stir and mix it well.
- Micro on high for 10 minutes or until it boils, stirring half way thru.
- Continue to micro on high for another 3 minutes.
- Cool, stirring occasionally.
- Can be kept in refrigerator for up to a month and can be frozen for up to 6 months.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Okay, here is what I did. I didn't have any crushed pineapple but I did have a 15 oz. can of pineapple chunks. So...I took my navel oranges, took my drained pineapple chunks and threw them into my food processor. After they were ground I only placed 2 cups of sugar, the lemon juice and the pulp into my dish and followed the instructions. Excellent product! Will make again and again. Thanks for a great recipe