found this in one of the little Pillsbury cookbooks you find at grocery check-outs....these are SO easy and good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter (do not substitute!)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1Melt the butter in a microwave safe pie plate, on high for 40 seconds to 1 minute, or until it is melted.
- 2Add the remaining topping ingredients except the pecans and stir well.
- 3Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 4Stir it and then sprinkle with pecans.
- 5In a microwave safe bowl, melt 2 Tbsp butter on high for 20-30 seconds.
- 6In a separate dish mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 7Separate the biscuit dough into 5 biscuits; dip them in the melted butter to coat all sides, then dip them in the brown sugar mixture to coat.
- 8Arrange the biscuits in a circle over the topping mixture in the pie plate.
- 9Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until the middle of the biscuits aren't doughy.
- 10Cool them for about a minute, then invert the pie plate onto a serving plate.
- 11Serve warm!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Caramel Pecan Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.2
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 114.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g