Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Micro. peanut butter, choc. chips and butter for 2 to 2 1/2 minute.
- Stir in marshmallows and micro 1 minute.
- Stir to mix (marshmallows will still be in lumps.).
- Add cereal and spread in an 8 inch square buttered pan.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours and cut in squares. Keep refrigeraterd.
Excellent! Very easy and tasty. I did add another cup of Rice Krispies. I run a Junior High Kitchen we will add this to our recipes, kids will love them. Thanks!