Recipe by ReeLani
From Macinac Island's famous Grand Hotel comes this "Great Pretender" recipe by Chef Hans Burtscher. I work for AAA and every year they publish a "Great Pretenders" alcohol-free drink recipe booklet. This is my favorite one for this year. Love those cherries! I'm including chilling time in the prep time.
- 1 (750 ml) bottlemichigan sparkling cherry juice
- 1⁄2 cup prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 cup club soda
- 2 (2 quart) containers cherry sorbet
- 1 pint stem-on dark sweet cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender combine cherry juice, club soda, sweet/sour mix and one container of sorbet.
- Blend until smooth.
- Before serving, scoop remaining sorbet into glasses or punch bowl.
- Top with punch mixture.
- Garnish glasses with 2 stem-on cherries.
- Serve well chilled.