Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good times in SoBe.
- 14.17 g vodka
- 14.17 g light rum
- 14.17 g gin
- 14.17 g tequila
- 14.17 g blue curacao
- 28.34 g fresh lemon juice
- 14.17 g simple syrup (made with 2 parts sugar and 1 part water)
- 28.34 g carbonated lemon-lime beverage (Sprite or 7-Up)
- 1 lemon wedge
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
- To a cocktail shaker (no ice), add the vodka, rum, gin, tequila, blue curacao, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake vigorously for 5-10 seconds; pour into the glass.
- Add in the Sprite to the glass; stir; garnish with a lemon wedge.
knocks you out, but tastes great! and the color is just like the waters in SoBe
Fun twist on the Long Island Ice Tea! I made this last night for DH and really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting! My Three Chefs 2007.