- 12 ounces cold cooked turkey, cut into cubes
- 3 shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 ounces cooked sweetcorn or 4 ounces baby corn
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes
For the dressing
- 1 teaspoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons clear honey, warmed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- lettuce leaf
- 1 red chili pepper, Deseeded and thinly sliced
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the turkey cubes with the shallots and peppers.
- Cut the avocado in half, discard the stone, then peel and cut into cubes. Add to turkey with the sweetcorn and tomatoes.
- Blend the mustard with the seasoning and honey then stir in the olive oil and lime juice.
- Pour over the turkey mixture and toss lightly together. Arrange the lettuce leaves on a platter and spoon the turkey salad on top.
- Scatter with the chili pepper, serve with chips.