Top Review by Julie B's Hive
Made just about 1 1/2 cups of a colorful and tasty side dish. I did use a 1/2 teaspoon less chili powder than the recipe called for but will use the full amound next time around. TFS
- 3⁄4 cup cucumber, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, med. chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Blot excess water from the chopped cucumbers.
- Combine cucumbers, onions and cilantro in a medium bowl.
- Fold in the sour cream.
- Add the chili powder, sugar and mix gently.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Garnish with a cilantro sprig or cucumber slice.
- NOTE: Cooking time is chilling time.