1/1 Photo of Mexican Tortilla Lasagna
I came up with this by using different recipes for similar recipes. It is a nice dinner. Fast, easy, cheap and healthy! I ran this through recipe builder on Weight Watchers this is 3 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef (I buy regular ground beef cook it and drain and rinse it very well several times and freez in 1/2 lb)
- 16 ounces fat-free refried beans
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 ounces 2% cheddar cheese
- 1Mix ground beef (cook first if not previously cooked), fat free refried beans, tomato sauce, 1 cup water, 1 teaspoons cumin, 1 teaspoons garlic powder, 1 Tbl. chili powder, 1 teaspoons onion powder, & 1/4 teaspoons ground red pepper.
- 2Simmer until beans have "melted" stir in the pepper jack cheese.
- 3Cut corn tortillas into quarters.
- 4Spray bottom of 9X13 baking dish with PAM.
- 5Layer 1/3 of tortillas on bottom.
- 6Spoon 1/3 of meat, bean, & tomato sauce mixture. Repeat.
- 7Sprinkle reduced fat cheddar on top of last layer.
- 8Bake covered at 400* for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Tortilla Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 382.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g