Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I just had to make up another tortellini recipe. I had all the things in my cupboard and thought,"why not?" I just guessed on the time. The cooking time doesn't include cooking pasta.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) jar mild salsa (i prefer taco bell)
- 2⁄3 cup Mexican blend cheese (more if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain.
- Return to skillet; add taco seasoning and water.
- Cook and stir until water is absorbed.
- Add pasta.
- Blend in salsa until pasta is covered.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Cover and let sit until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy.