Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was recently served at a football game party and everyone loved it. My friend shared her recipe for this delicious and different Mexican dip.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 white onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup fresh or canned jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cans Rotel Tomatoes (1 drained, 1 undrained)
- 12 ounces grated Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Turn into a baking dish or casserole that has been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla or corn chips.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated.
- Bake when ready to serve.