1/2 Photos of Mexican Rouladen
What do you mean there is no such thing as a Mexican Rouladen? Of course there is I just invented one. I recommend that you use Di's Refried Beans for the Fried beans -Serve with a crisp salad. This is a recipe that you can do ahead and just pop in the oven 45 minutes befor dinner SOOOOO Easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound the rouladen to make them tender, don't beat them to death just a few taps.
- 2Lay them out on a cutting board and spread 1/2 cup of refried beans and 2-3 tbsp cheese on each.
- 3Roll up each roulladen and fasten with a toothpick.
- 4Place them side by side in an oven proof casserole dish, pour over the salsa cover with foil.
- 5Bake in 375F oven for 30 minutes.
- 6Uncover, sprinkle on the remaining cheese.
- 7Return to oven uncovered and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
- 8Serve with sour cream& Avocado slice on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Rouladen
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 710.8
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 120.7 mg
- Sodium 2524.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: