Recipe by *Parsley*
Potato salad with a Tex-Mex flair.
Top Review by ItalianPrincess3
I omitted the cilantro (personal preference) and used sweet vadalia onions instead of green onions. I let the flavors mix together by setting in the fridge for about 8 hrs. before serving. We really enjoyed it with our Jalapeno burgers!
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise or 2⁄3 cup salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 10-12 minutes or until fork-tender; drain; rinse with cold water; drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix mayonnaise (or salad dressing) and seasonings. Add potatoes, celery, pepper, onion, and corn. Gently mix all together to coat. Chill.