Pork Tenderloin with a mix of onion, green peppers and celery. With canned Tomatoes and Kidney Beans and Corn. I do not know what else we could do better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lb pork tenderloin (cut in 1/2 cubes)
- 1 stalk celery (Chopped)
- 1 small green pepper (Chopped)
- 1 small yellow onion (Chopped)
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans (Drained)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn (Drained)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- salt and pepper (to your taste)
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil.
- 2Add the pork,celery,green pepper.
- 3Cook 5 minutes. Toss to brown on all sides.
- 4Add beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin.
- 5Lower heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 6Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pork Corn and Kidney Bean Chili
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 310.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 26.8 g