Recipe by Bergy
Here's an easy meal in one that most families love. Adjust the hotness to suit your family up or down. Sometimes I omit the potatoes and just put the tortillas top & bottom (you'll need about 6 tortillas (try corn for a change)
Top Review by Evie*
Tasty pie, I used frozen french beans, thawed them and then stir fried with the onion. Loved the mix of the 2 cheeses, cant beat that stringy mozzarella! Thanks for posting Bergy. =)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups canned green beans, frenched
- 4 jalapenos, chopped
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated (cheese combined)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the onion until tender.
- Add meat, seasoning& brown.
- Add drained beans, jalepenos& soup.
- Pour into a greased casserole.
- top with mashed potatoes, then the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with hot tortillas (Iprefer corn but your favorite will do).