Recipe by Tara Hutchens
I made this recipe out of things in my pantry. I like this recipe because it has very little prep time and is delicious.
Top Review by Audrey M
Six out of six liked this recipe.Such a simple meal with great flavor. I used Rotel Tomatoes with green chilies to spice it up a little and added 1 Tablespoon of sugar. I placed the ingredients in my crockpot on low for six hours. Serve it with your favorite corn bread and side of vegetables with dip.
- 3 (14 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 3 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 (8 3/4 ounce) cans corn
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese