Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I made this recipe out of things in my pantry. I like this recipe because it has very little prep time and is delicious.
- 3 (14 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 3 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 (8 3/4 ounce) cans corn
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- Stew: cook beef.
- add all ingredients to large pot.
- simmer on low for 2 hours.
- serve in individual bowls with cheese and tortilla strips on top.
- Tortilla strips: slice tortillas in thin strips and fry in oil.
Six out of six liked this recipe.Such a simple meal with great flavor. I used Rotel Tomatoes with green chilies to spice it up a little and added 1 Tablespoon of sugar. I placed the ingredients in my crockpot on low for six hours. Serve it with your favorite corn bread and side of vegetables with dip.