Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted on request for a different twist for the usual Hot dog! Recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- Slice 4 hot dogs crosswise into wheels.
- Heat 1 Tbls. butter in nonstick skillet.
- Add hot dogs, 1 teaspoons ground cumin; cook 3 minutes.
- Add 10 oz. box frozen kernel corn, thawed, and 1 tomato, seeded, chopped; cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup bottled salsa; heat through.
- Serve over rice.
This is quick and easy and got my daughter to eat some vegetables. Not going to be mistaken for gourmet, but it was a fun dish.