- 1 1⁄3 cups lemon juice
- 1 1⁄3 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups minced jalapeno peppers
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 lbs beef flank steak
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, pepper and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 cup marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade over steaks.
- Cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness; turning once and brushing with reserved marinade occasionally.
- Carve steaks across the grain into thin slices; keep hot.
- For each serving: Plate 3 oz steak slices; garnish with lemon slices and cilantro sprigs.