- 2 1⁄2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 9 ounces bean dip
- 1⁄4 cup picante sauce or 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 6 ounces avocado dip
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 16 cups tortilla chips or 16 cups crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange lettuce on a serving platter. Combine bean dip and picante sauce; spread over lettuce, making a layer 1/4" thick.
- Then layer advocado dip and sour cream. Top with cheese, green onions and olives.
- Cover and chill for 4-24 hours. Before serving, sprinkle with tomato.
- Serve with chips or crackers!