Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe came from a close family friend and was always a special treat. A fun family meal that all the kids loved and a great after school snack. Served with tortilla chips and raw vegetalbes to snack on, you forgot your were eating dinner and not snacking at a party.
- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup taco seasoning
- 30 ounces refried beans, cans
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, jack)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13"x9" baking dish.
- Brown ground beef or turkey.
- Add in taco seasoning and water according to taco seasoning directions, cook until done.
- Spread meat on bottom of baking dish.
- Layer refried beans over meat.
- Layer sour cream over beans.
- Layer cheese over sour cream.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted and the dip is warm throughout.
- Serve with favorite salsa, corn chips, and fresh vegetables.
Very easy and tasted great, I am going to use this at alot of my dinner parties in the future!