Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe came out of my Bell's Best cookbook. I absolutely love deviled eggs...this is a great variation to the standard deviled egg! Very yummy! Reciped has been edited for posting purposes.
Top Review by CHEF GRPA
egg 101,are a good 0ne, simple for the kids to do, a lot of potential, and I'm sure other will be make it again. You could modify this recipe to any style deviled egg recipe,you like.
Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/d-six-deviled-eggs-293982?oc=linkback
- 8 eggs, hardboiled
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup salsa, mild, medium, hot
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper or 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil eggs in water for 10 minutes.
- Drain water and let eggs cool.
- Peel the shell from the eggs after that have cooled.
- Cut eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Scoop out hardened yolks.
- Place the yolks in a medium bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together until mixed well.
- Place mixture by teaspoonfuls inside each egg.