1/1 Photo of Mexican Deviled Eggs
This recipe came out of my Bell's Best cookbook. I absolutely love deviled eggs...this is a great variation to the standard deviled egg! Very yummy! Reciped has been edited for posting purposes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil eggs in water for 10 minutes.
- 2Drain water and let eggs cool.
- 3Peel the shell from the eggs after that have cooled.
- 4Cut eggs in half, lengthwise.
- 5Scoop out hardened yolks.
- 6Place the yolks in a medium bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- 7Mix all ingredients together until mixed well.
- 8Place mixture by teaspoonfuls inside each egg.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.0 mg
- Sodium 108.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g