Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came out of my Bell's Best cookbook. I absolutely love deviled eggs...this is a great variation to the standard deviled egg! Very yummy! Reciped has been edited for posting purposes.
- Boil eggs in water for 10 minutes.
- Drain water and let eggs cool.
- Peel the shell from the eggs after that have cooled.
- Cut eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Scoop out hardened yolks.
- Place the yolks in a medium bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together until mixed well.
- Place mixture by teaspoonfuls inside each egg.
egg 101,are a good 0ne, simple for the kids to do, a lot of potential, and I'm sure other will be make it again. You could modify this recipe to any style deviled egg recipe,you like.
Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/d-six-deviled-eggs-293982?oc=linkback
Very nice, very different, but not hot enough with just the black pepper. One of the three Mexican appetizers before our main meal, this shared the spotlight with Fiesta Roll Ups and Baked Santa Fe Cheese Dip. Keeping this one but adding a little more heat to it. TFS
Yummy and a nice change from the standard deviled egg. My husband really loved these. I subbed yogurt for sour cream and used mild salsa, but would like them even more with the hot variety. Thanks for sharing the recipe!