Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
From preserving food group on yahoo.com
- 236.59 ml sunflower seeds, raw
- 236.59 ml almonds, raw
- 118.29 ml flax seed
- 118.29 ml raw cashews
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 12.32 ml salt (I used Adobo)
- 14.79 ml taco seasoning mix
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- In a coffee grinder or food processor, process all seeds and nuts until they.
- are ground into flour.
- In a larger food processor, combine all seeds and remaining ingredients and process until well mixed and smooth.
- Spread onto teflex or parchment paper thinly, and place into food dehydrator. Dry for a few hours until dry on top, then flip, remove teflex/parchment, and allow to dry until crispy. (This took another 12 hours).
- Store in well-sealed plastic container or bag.