- 3 boneless chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet chili seasoning mix
- 10 ounces spicy rotel
- 4 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in nonstick skillet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper- add to pan and saute until cooked through.
- Add beans, chili mix and rotel if using.
- Stir and simmer for 15 minutes (if mixture gets too thick, add 1Tb.of water as needed to thin out.).
- Serve over rice.