Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very Quick and really yummy. Great served with jiffy cornbread!!!
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet chili seasoning mix
- 10 ounces spicy rotel
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Saute onion in nonstick skillet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper- add to pan and saute until cooked through.
- Add beans, chili mix and rotel if using.
- Stir and simmer for 15 minutes (if mixture gets too thick, add 1Tb.of water as needed to thin out.).
- Serve over rice.
This is quite spicy, but tastes great! The kids thought it was a little too hot, but hubby and I really enjoyed it. And it couldn't have been easier to prepare!