Recipe by Pumpkie
I like this recipe because its simple and quick, from a taste of home recipe collection
Top Review by elliebelle
This is really great! My family really loved it! I think next time i will bake the tortilla strips and serve them with it for the crunchiness instead of in it as they became very thick. I also added a can of diced green chilies. I WILL make this recipe again!! That new line of campbell's soups are fantastic!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbells condensed creamy verde soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn (whole kernel corn with red & green peppers) or 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn or 1 cup canned corn
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas, cut into strips or 4 tortilla chips, if you prefer crunchy
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook chicken until browned stirring often.
- when done cut into strips.
- Place back into skillet and add soup, water, corn& tortillas.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until hot.
- Top with cheese and serve.