Recipe by MissAubrieHelena
I love this recipe!!! it comes out a bit runny so don't worry. Also, it tastes even better the next day as leftovers! My suggestions are to maybe fry the tortillas a bit before layering, and if you want, add even more hot salsa to the chicken mixture. If you don't want it to spicy, you can spread mild salsa on top of the cheese when layering, but be sure to use hot salsa for the final layer. ENJOY!
- 1 whole rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1 (25 ounce) can low-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (25 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 15 ounces cheddar cheese soup or 15 ounces nacho cheese
- 1 (25 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 (25 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 5 -6 tablespoons hot salsa (plus more for layering)
- hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 -2 cup cooked spanish rice (spicy)
- 1 -2 cup black beans (optional)
- 3 -4 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 -4 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 (30 count) package corn tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread a spoonful of chicken mixture onto the bottom of a deep casserole dish.
- Place a layer of corn tortillas ontop of chicken.
- Sprinkle about a cup of cheese ontop of chicken.
- Add a layer of hot salsa ontop of the cheese.
- Do another layer of tortillas, repeating until dish is full and ending with tortillas and salsa. NO CHICKEN!
- Add about 1-2 cups of cheese on top of salsa and bake in a 340'f oven for 50-60 minutes.