Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very fast & easy to make.
- 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb lean ground beef
- salt & pepper
- onion powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce (mild, medium, or hot)
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces light sour cream
- 1 (11 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Place the ground chicken in a large frying pan and sprinkle with salt, pepper, & onion powder. Brown until no longer pink then drain any excess liquid.
- While the chicken is browning, open the black beans & drain the liquid. Place in a food processor & blend until slightly chunky (like refried beans).
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the chicken then mix in the cheese soup, beans, & taco seasoning.
- Heat until warm then stir in the shredded cheese & sour cream. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Place the chips on plates then pour the desired amount of chicken mixture over them.