Recipe by Sandy in Oklahoma
These are very nice with a side of spanish rice and some sliced tomatoes and avocados. We sometimes have them on toasted buns with monterey jack cheese for really good sandwich.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, small
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken between wax paper to 1/4 inch thick. In small cup, combine chili powder, salt, cumin, and cayenne. Sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 2 to 3 minutes per side, until cooked through; set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, lime peel, salsa and pepper.
- Serve mayonnaise mixture on the side as a dipping sauce for the cutlets.