Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I got this recipe from the betty crocker slow cooker cook book. It's one of those ones you get at the gerocery isle. We eat this wehenever the weather starts to turn. It can't get any eaiser than this.
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canseach fire roasted tomatoes with garlic, undrained
- 2 (15 ounce) canseach pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro (opitional)
- corn chips
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray, or use a crock pot liner.
- Mix all ingredients except cilantro and garnishes in crock pot.
- Cover, cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Add in cliantro and stir.
- Serve with garnishes and warm cornbread.
- Leftovers freeze really well.
Eh. It was OK. I made it exactly as written. It was a soupy chili that was edible, but I wouldn't make it again.