Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband and I always butcher our enchiladas/burritos, so this saves us the time. It's very mild so great for children, however we add ample amounts of hot sauce to bring it up to our level. I put breasts in the recipe, but I will also cut up a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket, or will use a mixture of whatever I have handy with no skin or bones. NOTE: As indicated, it IS very mild so it is good for kids. Adults WILL want to use hot sauce!!!
- 3 -4 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients and place in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Add hot sauce to taste, and garnish with chopped lettuce and sour cream.
This is the perfect recipe - if you really like bland and mushy.