- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 10 ounces whole wheat tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breast.
- Beat egg in bowl.
- Mix taco chips and taco seasoning together.
- Dip chicken in eggs then in taco mixture; place on a cookie sheet that has been covered in a thin layer of olive oil.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes. Turn chicken and bake for 15 minutes.
- Take out of oven and top with salsa and cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted.