Recipe by Robin Blackwell
This is a recipe I made up and my kids love it!
Top Review by SloppyJoe
Keeper! Since ground beef is running around $4# around here I've been subbing beans where I can. I did that here with excellent results. Sautee'd the onion, added the Refried Beans and seasoning. In a bowl I combined the sauce, soup and lots of extra chiles (we love them). Rather than layering I rolled like Burrito's and topped with sauce mixture and cheese. Baked for 25 minutes. Delicious! Thanks for sharing. ETA: I did not use the Taco Sauce. They were wet and creamy enough.
- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 count) package flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle taco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger meat with onion and taco seasoning.
- Mix mushroom soup and enchilada sauce together in a bowl.
- Cut tortillas into triangles.
- In a 9x12 pan put a layer of tortillas.
- Then a layer of Hamburger mixture.
- Then a layer of Soup mixture.
- Then a layer of chiles.
- Then a layer of cheese.
- Then repeat again.
- The last layer should be tortillas.
- Then spread taco sauce on.
- Then top with cheese.
- Bake in a 375°F oven uncovered until bubbly.