Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A Mexican rice dish that can be double and tripled for larger crowds. Very quick, easy, and cheap.
Make and share this Mexicali Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry instant rice
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Add chicken broth, tomato sauce, and chili seasoning mix.
- Simmer for five minutes.
- Stir in rice and green chilies.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand five minutes.
- Fluff with fork.