Here's a quick weeknight entree for all you low carb followers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ground beef in skillet until done; drain.
- 2Add onions and chiles and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- 4Put beef mixture into a pie dish.
- 5Pour cheese mixture over it.
- 6Bake at in a 350 oven for 35-40 minutes or until cheese is puffed and slightly brown.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexi Cheeseburger Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.3
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 163.6 mg
- Sodium 689.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: